Publications on Lipotransfers, Fillers and More
- Autologous fat and fillers in periocular rejuvenation.Buckingham ED, Bader B, Smith SP.
Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2010 Aug;18(3):385-98
- Considerations in Midfacial Rejuvenation.Smith SP, Williams EF.
Surgical Facial Rejuvenation. Truswell WH (editor) pp.75-90, (2009).
- The Scientific Basis for Lipotransfer; Is Fat the Ideal Filler?Jatana K, Smith SP.
Facial Plastic Clinics of North America. Volume 16, Issue 4, Pages 443-448 (October 2008)
- Management of Cutaneous Juvenile HemangiomasSmith Jr., Stephen P.; Buckingham, Edward D.; Williams III, Edwin F.:
Facial Plast Surg(January 2008); 24: 050-064
- Perioral Rejuvenation in Rhytidectomy.Perkins N, Smith SP, Williams EF.
Facial Plastic Clinics of North America. Volume 15, Issue 4, Pages 403-524 (November 2007) pp. 423-432
- The Delivery of Aesthetic Medicine: Illegal or Not?Smith SP, Williams EF.
Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. Volume 15, Issue 2, (May 2007) pp. 265-271
- Minimally Invasive Midfacial Rejuvenation: Combining Thread-Lift and Lipotransfer.Williams EF, Smith SP.
Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. Volume 15, Issue 2, (May 2007) pp. 209-219
- The Impact of [18F]-2-Flouroxyglucose PET/CT on Head and Neck Cancer Staging and Management in Previously Untreated Patients,Fleming AJ, Smith SP, Paul CM, Daly BT, Agrawal A, Schuller DE.
Laryngoscope. 117(7):1173-1179, July 2007.
- National Resident On-Line Study Guide: Vascular Birthmarks and Hemangiomas.Smith SP, Williams EF.
- The Role of the Physician in Skin Care Treatments: Are Consumers at Risk in the Non-physician Practice (abstract). Smith SP, Jepsen M, & Sullivan MJ.
Facial Plastic Times, March: 9, 2005.
- Mutational Status of Overexpressed p16 in Head and Neck Cancer: Evidence for Germline Mutation of p16/p14. Lang JC, Borchers J, Danahey D, Smith SP, Stover DG, Agrawal A, Malone JP, Schuller DE, Weghorst CM, Holinga AJ, Lingham K, Patel CR, & Esham B.
Int J Oncol., 21: 401-408, 2002.
- Maxillary Removal and Reinsertion for Anterior Cranial Base Tumors.Sharma PK, Schuller DE, Goodman JH, Smith SP, Goldman FP, Raj S, Nicholson RE, & Young DC.
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg., 124: 149-152, 1998.